Thank you for your interest in submitting your music work to the Radio DJ Online.
How to have your tracks considered for airplay
Please spend a couple of minutes to carefully read the information on this page before proceeding.
If you think your music would fit nicely on our radiobroadcast please send it to us.
The Radio DJ Online (radiodj.online) is a Listener-Supported radio station that provides free radio stream for its listeners. We want to help good music to reach listeners.
It is impossible for us to play all music we receive. We base our music selection criteria solely on how and if it matches the format of our radio station, the quality of the music and of the recording, our own subjective impressions of the music as well as the available airtime.
Please note that because of this we cannot guarantee that every track submitted will receive airplay. We can guarantee, though, that we will eventually listen to every track submitted.
If we do not play a particular track or tracks on our station, please do not be discouraged; it could simply be that it didn’t match the format of our station or that there simply wasn’t room enough for all the tracks we wanted to play. However, please do bear in mind that all decisions regarding what tracks we will play are in our sole discretion and are final.
We regret that we cannot respond to each one individually. You will only hear back from us if your submission request is considered a good fit by us.
1) Email us on email@example.com your submission request as outlined below. Please keep it brief and specific.
2) We welcome links to media. But you also can send .mp3 file
3) We will read your request and determine whether it is a good fit for the channel.
4) We may contact you by email with instructions for sending the actual media.
Please include all the information listed below.
– Music genre: house, trance, dubstep, trap, chill, edm, etc.
– Description: Explain what you intend to submit. Include track names, or track listings for mixes.
When you submit your music works, it is necessary that it falls under one of the below two scenarios:
1. The music is released under the Creative Commons license; or …
2. You (the artist/rights holder of the music) are providing Radio DJ Online (radiodj.online) a license fee waiver.
Alternatively, to submit electronic (digital) tracks, you may want to use Dropbox (you can get a Dropbox Account for free); just share a folder of your music and
email us the links. Please submit only MP3 files and make sure they are at least 256kbps 44.1khz.
Make sure your artist name and track names are correct in the metadata and to write your website and email address.
Thank you for sharing your music with us.